Selecta Ice cream gold  » Food  »
  • I always adored Selecta brand when it comes to ice cream because of its distinct flavor, it is so creamy and delicious, I can consumed two pints in a day
  • My favorite flavors are buko salad and hazel creamy nut, they are simply amazing and extra delicious that I always forgot I am into diet
  • I prefer Selecta gold in 750 ml size so that I can share it with my friends and at the same time can get the big share

• by Joyce

I always adored Selecta brand when it comes to ice cream because of its distinct flavor, it is so creamy and delicious, I can consumed two pints in a day! This is the brand I grew up with and became very loyal as times goes by.

Now, there’s this extra creamy variety of selecta that my appetite

devoured almost every night. Selecta gold is superb and very delicious, I can feel the taste even if I am not eating ice cream. My favorite flavors are buko salad and hazel creamy nut, they are simply amazing and extra delicious that I always forgot I am into diet. Anybody who has a craving in sweets ...

• and creams simply cannot refuse the bacon of this fantastic taste.

I always promised myself to limit my ice cream intake because of the danger of weight gain shoot up, but Selecta gold is pretty tempting that my appetite cannot resist the taste. The Buko salad has the real taste of buko, a young coconut in the

Philippine language, plus its extra creamy toppings, it is really mouth-watering. Hazel nut cream has a fabulous combination of real hazel nuts and mocha flavor that’s so super delicious. I prefer Selecta gold in 750 ml size so that I can share it with my friends and at the same time can get the big share.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272405707700931/k2311a0524/5.24.09