Da Capo manga
  • Even though I didn't like the male character, I enjoyed the manga thanks to the charming girls
  • The story is pretty interesting, I just wished that Junichi had more understanding on how the girls are feeling but I guess you really can't please everyone

• by meorly

Da Capo is a manga by a Japanese visual novel studio, Circus and illustrated by Tanihara Natsuki. It has the genres; comedy, harem, romance, school life, seinen, and supernatural and is composed of twelve volumes.

The manga is about Asakura Junichi and his life at Kazami Academy.

Things get complicated when his childhood friend Sakura comes back to Japan and Nemu, his sister but

not by blood or laws realizes that she has feelings for him.

Making things more complicated Sakura and a lot of other girls show interest in Junichi but in the end, Nemu still wins his heart.

I really dislike the male characters on harem mangas.

They’re pretty stupid and don’t even think of the feelings of the girls that are around them or maybe harem ...

• isn’t just for me.

I feel pity for those girls because it wasn’t wrong to like someone.

I like all the female characters; they’re drawn really pretty and each has a distinct attitude which gives advantage to each of them.

I just think the story is pretty fast at first but I was surprised it was just short.

It’s really nice that there are

sequels to this manga series.

The girls are pretty cute and their uniform was new for me, their looks match with it.

Even though I didn’t like the male character, I enjoyed the manga thanks to the charming girls.

The story is pretty interesting, I just wished that Junichi had more understanding on how the girls are feeling but I guess you really can’t please everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172405707500931/k2311a0524/5.24.09