Chii’s Sweet Home manga by Konami Kanata
  • Cat themed mangas are really cute, I'm happy that this manga existed
  • There are a lot of cute cat scenes but I like the most when Chii goes sniffing, it's really cute

• by meorly

Chii’s Sweet Home is a manga by Konami Kanata. The manga is a six volume manga with the genres of comedy and slice of life. The manga is about the life of Chii, a kitten with black stripes and his adventures with a boy named Youhei and his parents.

This is a very funny manga without involving any strange comedy and it is very touching too, it really fits its genre; slice of

life. Being a cat lover, I can easily relate to this manga. Cat themed mangas are really cute, I’m happy that this manga existed. It gives me a new and refreshing cat themed manga to read though the Doraemon still ranks first on all cat themed mangas.

The artwork of this manga is really cute, Chii was even drawn cutely and it’s also rare that I got to read a long chaptered ...

• manga with colors. The colors are just simple but they’re refreshing to the mind. The story of the manga is really heart-warming. The family is treating Chii as a part of a family and somehow I wish to have a family like that; which doesn’t get that mean to a cat when he does something out of his innocence. There are a lot of cute cat scenes but I like the most
        when Chii goes sniffing, it’s really cute. Whenever Chii goes meowing, it really feels cute and my heart goes tickling. And when I read this manga, it makes me want to give those cute cats a hug. The chapters’ title also adds to the cuteness of this manga. This is a good manga for every one of any ages; it will give u a pretty good laugh with its simplicity and cuteness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172405707490931/k2311a0524/5.24.09