Bloody Monday manga
  • I like that the characters had each of their own characteristics and Fujimaru's skill as a hacker is pretty neat for a kid of his age

• by meorly

Bloody Monday is an eleven volume manga with the genre of action, drama, mature, school life, sci-fi, shounen, and slice of life. The manga has been adapted into a drama series broadcasted at TBS and starred by Miura Haruma.

Curiosity lead me in reading this manga, I was wondering about its title and also why it was labeled mature.

I liked it at the start but as I read more chapters, my impression changed or perhaps it is because I didn’t

read the manga as completed.

But I really liked this manga on its first few chapters; I find it as extremely thrilling! It was fun that I had to guess who the suspects were though Maya was an obvious one.

Fujimaru’s best friend is giving me a hint that he may be a suspect too but the manga still isn’t finished scanlating so I can’t affirm my doubts on him.

I was really upset on how Fujimaru’s father was kept treated ...

• at, he’s like pushed into a puddle of mud and kept gaining accusations which was too frustrating because till now there’s no development with him being the suspect which of course he isn’t.

The manga is so intense and there are a lot of thrills, it’s just too awesome.

I like that the characters had each of their own characteristics and Fujimaru’s skill as a hacker is pretty neat for a kid of his age.

It was also funny what Fujimaru

did on his first try as a hacker.

There’s a bit comedy in this manga though I don’t know if it should be labeled as comedy because most situations are serious.

How can you laugh when your Christmas Eve won’t be celebrated that easy as your lives are endangered because of some deadly virus that has already affected some of the people at Russia? If you’re looking for a new kind of suspense manga with puzzles, Bloody Monday is the manga for you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172405707450931/k2311a0524/5.24.09