Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath for Aching Feet  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first thing that I noticed with the Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath was the scent

• by Fresian2009

After being out in the yard all day on the weekend, I traditionally will soak my feet while I watch weekend television shows. I saw Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath and decided that I had to try it out in my weekend foot baths. It was on sale and didn’t cost a fortune.

The first thing that I noticed with the Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot

Bath was the scent. It smelled minty. I didn’t mind that though since it was a heavy fragrance.

I put around one-fourth a cup of the Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath in my foot bath of warm water. It didn’t dissolve right away. I did find though that if I just moved my feet back and forth and wiggled my toes, the powder started dissolving. It felt ...

• tingly like it was going into my skin.

On my right foot, I have a callus. I’m not sure why there isn’t one on my left foot. The Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath says that it’s great for calluses and corns. After soaking my feet in it, I used my pumice stone. I was wowed by easily the callus wore down with the pumic stone after using

the Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath. This was definitely worth the money.

Also, I liked that the Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath made my feet soft. You can’t beat that in a foot bath powder. It has the good price, soft feet and gets rid of rough spots. I really like the Foo Therapy Natural Mineral Foot Bath and use it for my weekend foot bath soaks.

mary turner says :

where can i purchase the FOO THERAPY NATURAL MINERAL FOOT BATH?

Fresian2009 says :

I was able to find it in the local health herbal store in my city. You might try to find it online, a super store or at a natural health and beauty supply store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312405707420931/k2311a0524/5.24.09