7 Up Soft Drink
  • And I prefer it over other soft drinks especially over cola

• by Maristelle

Even when I was just a kid, I am very fond of the 7 Up Commercial where there’s a cartoon image of a man with this soft drink. As I grow older, I have tasted almost all soft drinks and all the competitors of 7 Up just like Mountain Dew and Sprite. These clear soft drinks have different taste and alcohol

contents. For me 7 Up is the only one who perfected the sweet blend of liquor. 7 Up are available in different contents from bottle to in-can.

7 Up is my personal choice of soft drink because I love its cooling taste. It is really good in quenching my thirst. It does not have any alcoholic taste after all. The taste ...

• is so refreshing that it is best drink any time of the day for any type of meals.

I am also using 7 UP in marinating chicken and cooking blue cordon. To use 7 UP for chicken, I just wash the chicken parts then mix the soft drink with it together with seasonings like pepper, garlic and salt. This is another trick

to give your cooking a whole new twist. All in all, this 7 Up Soft Drink is not just a thirst-quencher after all. It is also used to enhance meat taste and to invent some recipe. I find this product very useful at the kitchen and in the dining table. And I prefer it over other soft drinks especially over cola.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272405707410931/k2311a0524/5.24.09