Yellow Cab’s Manhattan Meatlovers Pizza  » Food  »
  • I am not a pizza addict but I love eating pizza during small gatherings
  • We all enjoyed the Manhattan Meatlovers flavor

• by Maristelle

When it comes to pizza, Yellow Cab has a very high reputation and many people love it. I am not a pizza addict but I love eating pizza during small gatherings. One time, my boss ordered two boxes of Yellow Cab Pizza for us.

We all enjoyed the Manhattan Meatlovers flavor. I myself love the different ingredients of this certain flavor namely ham, pepperoni, Italian sausage, ground beef, salami and bacon.

The sight of 18 inches pizza is enough to satiate my hunger. I was able to consume just two square slices and I feel so full.

After having a cold soft drink and resuming my daily task I felt very satisfied. The real goodness flavor is very enticing!

Few more hours and I went back to munching pizza.

We really have plenty for today. I keep eating the Manhattan Meatlovers Pizza and the ...

• meaty and luscious crust is so tasty up to the last bite.

The only thing that I hate about this food is that is composed of too much oil. When I hold it even with a tissue, my hands get too greasy.

Even my lips do get oily. But other than that, this pizza is heaven’s sent for its enjoyable taste.

All the meaty components and seasoning are blended perfectly to achieve

a unique taste. The crust is thick and in overall, it is incomparable to neither Pizza Hut nor Shakey’s.

This will still be the number one pizza for me. The crust is uniquely crispy and chewy because it is created from special dough which is kept fresh.

Even the sauce comes from real tomatoes and carefully selected herbs and spices. Their toppings are the special ones, what else would I ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272405707400931/k2311a0524/5.24.09