Classical Xilecup Mug
  • In this connection, I decided to buy my own mug
  • I love how they artistically combine the pink and silver color
  • I am thankful to stumble upon this product which is useful and convenient to use

• by Maristelle

My company just launched the Go Green Campaign which encourages us to save company resources including plastic cups from the pantry. In this connection, I decided to buy my own mug. I went to Starbucks and they are too pricey just because of the name.

I then went to a local store and purchased the pink Classical Xilecup Mug. It

has a silver strap that connects its cover to the bottle.

I love how they artistically combine the pink and silver color. Their marketing strategy is great.

It is actually of the same quality of the mugs that you can see on the well known coffee shop. This one just costs me $5 while other prices range from $10-15.

I ...

• am thankful to stumble upon this product which is useful and convenient to use. It has also a label of water level which makes it easier for me to calculate the water I have consumed.

This matters a lot to me because I am undergoing water therapy and I want to track my water intake. This mug can handle both

cold and hot water without breaking up.

So I can switch from fruit juices and softdrinks up to hot tea and the like after washing this mug of course. The contents of this mug can go beyond 550cc.

I also notice that this is made of good materials because even though it falls from my table, it does not break. Very good product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532405707390931/k2311a0524/5.24.09