Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray Allergy Prescription  » Medicine  »
  • Thank goodness I had the insurance co-pay to cover it and it didn't cost me a fortune
  • I immediately noticed some relief with the Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray

• by Fresian2009

I have been really frustrated with some of the over the counter allergy medicines that I’ve been taking. They just don’t seem to do the trick. So, I went to my doctor and told him that I needed something better. I was miserable! After talking to me about it, my doctor prescribed Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray.

I went to my local pharmacist and got my Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray prescription filled. Wow I was

I in shock at the price. Thank goodness I had the insurance co-pay to cover it and it didn’t cost me a fortune. I’m not sure that this would be a good allergy prescription if you didn’t have insurance to help cover the cost of it though.

As soon as I got in the car, I went ahead and did one spray in each nostril. I couldn’t wait to get some relief. I wanted ...

• to use it in the store but thought that would be too embarrassing. The prescription of the Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray is for one or two mists twice daily. I immediately noticed some relief with the Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray. Amazing!

When it came time for the next dosage, I really didn’t have a lot of allergy pressure or stuffiness. I went ahead and used it anyway though. I now only use the Rhinocort

Aqua Nasal Spray in the mornings when I get up. It keeps my allergies clear. I really like how well it works and I don’t’ have to use both dosages, unless it’s a really bad pollen day.

You get 120 sprays, so my bottle of Rhinocort Aqua Nasal Spray lasted me about a month. I didn’t have to take any over the counter medicines, which saved me money. I liked having to take less medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262405707350931/k2311a0524/5.24.09