Wal-Dryl Allergy Medicine for Allergies
3.3
  • I noticed that after a couple of days of taking the Wal-Dry, I did feel better
  • I don't think that you should rely on the Wal-Dry capsules for your allergies

• by Fresian2009

I get stuck with allergies in the summer time. One of the products that I used to use all the time was Benadryl. A friend told me that I should try out Wal-Dryl. That it is like Benadryl but is the Walgreens version of it.

For about half of what I normally pay for allergy medicine, I

liked that the Wal-Dryl came with two-hundred in the box. That’s way more than what you get in other allergy capsule medicines. I figured with 200, I’d be set for the whole allergy season.

I noticed that after a couple of days of taking the Wal-Dryl, I did feel better. But, it just didn’t quite seem to do ...

• the trick like the name-brand medicines. As soon as about five hours was up, I felt like I needed another Wal-Dryl capsule. That’s not good.

I didn’t feel like I was saving any money by taking so much of the Wal-Dryl. I’d wait of course. But then again, I ended up having to suffer through the allergies

until it was time to take the next Wal-Dryl capsule. Ugh!

I don’t think that you should rely on the Wal-Dryl capsules for your allergies. It’s just not strong enough and doesn’t last long enough. I’d give the Wal-Dryl capsules a sad allergy thumbs down for being effective and working like I had hoped that it would.

Ray says :

I do not recoomed to replace Benadryl with Wal-Dryl. It is only a waste of money and great disaapointment when you find out it has had very little effect on you. I will never ever spend my money on this so-called allergy formula as an alternative to Benadryl.

Joanna says :

Hi,

Wal-Dryl isn’t bad for those who have mild allergies. However, I would definitely recommend giving Loratidine a try as well as Allegra. I take a once daily Allegra capsule starting in December and going through august and it really helps to keep my allergies at bay. I still keep loratidine and Benadryl around the house for really bad days, but having the once daily pill built up in my system is great.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262405707340931/k2311a0524/5.24.09