San San Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Once I learned the trick on how to apply concealer I buy my own and started using it with care
  • My only complaint about this one is I noticed that it darkens the scar
  • At first I thought that I have not remove it completely but even after washing my face, it seems to be there

• by Maristelle

Achieving a perfect skin is not that easy. Even though you are using the most expensive products and having several treatments, there are times that single pimple just pops up that cause blemish. I have this dilemma so I have to use concealer to temporarily hide those blemishes.

My friend first introduced me to San San Concealer after we graduated college. She even taught me how to use it.

Once I learned the trick on how to apply concealer

I buy my own and started using it with care.

I purchased this from Home of Beauty Exclusives (HBC) store.

I selected 03 shade because it is the nearest shade for my skin tone. My face is not that fair or that dark.

It is just the usual brown for a Filipina like me. Most of my pimple scars are located on my chins and it is really irritating when my foundation is not enough to cover them.

With the ...

• help of San San Concealer, it becomes easier. All I have to do is to dab a right amount of concealer on the target area then use my fingers to apply it evenly covering the scar.

It works well on dark or new scar and it stays long. After applying concealer, I top is with either compressed powder or foundation.

My only complaint about this one is I noticed that it darkens the scar. At first I thought that

I have not remove it completely but even after washing my face, it seems to be there.

So even my lighten scar are getting dark after several use. From then on I rarely use the product.

I still have it with me but I limit myself to one application per month. It is during times that my foundation can not conceal the blemish.

I don’t know why despite the vitamins in this product, it is still giving this negative effect on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312405707300931/k2311a0524/5.24.09