Ready Mobile PCS
  • There are a couple of things I love about this comapny they have free nights and weekends as long as you have some active peak minutes on your phone

• by Jeanbian

I am currently using Ready Mobile PCS cellular company ,It is a prepaid cellular company . The phone I got was a refurbished phone ,so I get lots of calls from bill collectors calling for the previous owner.

I will say that the

company changed my number free of charge ,however the customer service person was foreign and very hard to undersatnd he kept getting frustrated because I could not understand him ,but his accent and English were horrible.

I got my phone number changed only to have twice as many bill collectors call the new number they gave me ,calling for once again the previous owner.

I typically do the 140 minutes for 25 bucks ,only thing is the minutes expire after 30 days and do ...

• Ready Mobile PCS
      not roll over.

The reception is horrible and I am always getting dropped calls ,and text that do not go through.

some active peak minutes on your phone.

The very best thing to me about this company is they give you five minutes per week just for logging into your account online.

If the reception were not so bad I would probably recomend this company .

Margie says :

Do not use this company. They cut off my over $ 100 worth of minutes because I was an hour past the reload time and it was not the date they had told me.

Joanna says :

Hi Margie,

I am so sorry that happened to you. If you are looking for a better option, I would go with Verizon prepaid phones. I have one, and I have excellent reception, great customer service, and I have never lost minutes. I can’t even imagine how mad I would be if I lost $ 100 like that. Verizon is definitely a good alternative.

Hope this helps.

Joanna

vicki says :

dont wast your money on this phone customer service is no good nore the service you add min. and it will take you 30 day to get them advise you to buy a decent phone to begin with and this is not it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222405707260931/k2311a0524/5.24.09