Creative Zen 8GB MP3 player
  • The screen is very clear, crisp, and bright, and I have not been disappointed with watching movies on this device
  • I paid under $100 for this device, and would have paid much more for an iPod nano
  • I also use this device in my car, and both the sound reproduced in the car and through earbuds is amazing
  • There definitely was a little learning curve, but it wasn't too bad and it just takes some time

• by Abe Arceo

My MP3 player always stays with me wherever I go, and the Creative Zen 8GB is no different. I picked this up while it was on sale at Circuit City before they went out of business. It was between this, and an iPod Nano, but all of the reviews for the Creative Zen 8GB were very impressive, so I took the plunge and went with it over the Nano, and I am very happy.

The first feature that is great about the Creative Zen is it’s larger screen. I wanted to start carrying movies around with me to watch when things are slow, or if I’m waiting for

an oil change, or in Jury Duty, and I heard many users and reviewers using their Creative Zen in this fashion. The screen is very clear, crisp, and bright, and I have not been disappointed with watching movies on this device.

The next feature that drew me towards the Creative Zen 8GB was the ability to use SD cards to store music, photo’s, and movies. Since I wanted to carry movies with me, I knew 8GB wouldn’t get me too far, since I still had to pack in my music. So now I can store all of my movies on an SD card (bought an 8GB one), and ...

• I can keep them seperate from all of my music.

Another feature that was attractive about the Creative Zen 8GB was the fact that I got 8GB for such a good price. I paid under $100 for this device, and would have paid much more for an iPod nano. I have yet to fill it up, as I only store music on it and use my SD card to store photo’s and videos.

I also use this device in my car, and both the sound reproduced in the car and through earbuds is amazing. I honestly can’t tell the difference between that and my old Nano. Sound

Quality was top notch, and didn’t lose anything at all by not going with a newer Nano.

The button layout does take some time to get used to, especially if you’re coming over from the Nano/iPod/Zune world. It doesn’t take too long to get used to, and I can access all of the buttons now without looking. There definitely was a little learning curve, but it wasn’t too bad and it just takes some time.

Overall I’m very pleased with this device and glad that I went with it. I saved money by picking up the Creative Zen 8GB, and feel that I’ve gotten more bang for my buck.

Creative Zen 8GB MP3 player
    Khan says :

re : There definitely was a little learning curve, but it wasn’t too bad and it just takes some time
    I’m fully satisfied with the product which cost me only $ 34.99.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162405707250931/k2311a0524/5.24.09