Skull Candy Ink’d Earbuds
  • First off, I love their little skull logo that they put on all of their products
  • Was not expecting that from this pair, as they only cost about $15
  • These earbuds rank up there with some of the best that I've used, and so much cheaper

• by Abe Arceo

I’m a huge music fan, and I go through headphones and earbuds at least every other month. My latest set of earbuds are the skull candy ink’d earbuds. I’ve owned a few Skullcandy products before and have been pretty happy with their products, so I was excited to check out this set of earbuds.

First off, I love their little skull logo that they put on all of their products. The ink’d earbuds aren’t any different, as

both earbuds include the Skull candy logo. The Skull Candy ink’d earbuds come in a variety of colors, so both guys and gals can match their MP3 player or laptop accordingly. I picked up two pairs, one in red and one in black.

The Skull Candy ink’d earbuds come with 3 different inserts, for small, medium, and large ears. Changing the inserts only takes a few seconds, just be careful not to drop them ...

• or lose them! But to help with that, Skull Candy included a nice clear case with their Skull candy logo. When you’re not using your earbuds, just wrap them up and put them in the case. I wish all earbuds included this, as 75% of my earbuds get destroyed from not storing them properly. The inclusion of this case makes me believe my ink’d earbuds will last much longer than anything I previously used.

The audio is very clear, with high’s, mids, and lows. The bass produced by these earbuds was surprisingly nice and deep. Was not expecting that from this pair, as they only cost about $15.

These earbuds rank up there with some of the best that I’ve used, and so much cheaper. I’m completely happy with both pairs of earbuds, and if one should break or get lost, I’d happily replace them with another set of ink’d earbuds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162405707240931/k2311a0524/5.24.09