Loreal Stretchmark Corrector with Prolastium + X-Tensyl  » Cosmetics  »
  • The price of it was RS 1,250 equivalent to $25.12 two years ago
  • But I don't suggest that you put it in your belly

• by strawberrychocodahi

My mom bought me Loreal Stretchmark Corrector lotion in 200ml tube and I was able to use it for six months. Well I have small lines under my thighs and using this product has corrected somehow the look of the skin and makes it smoother, firmer and the marks appear lesser. The price of it was RS 1,250 equivalent to $25.

12 two years ago. Although I can say that this product has helped minimized the

Stretchmark, the price is still expensive compared to other brands out in the market to help smoothen and lessen the Stretchmark.

I use it only after taking a bath and before going to sleep. The cream penetrates into the skin that when you apply it, you won’t feel greasy at all.

For some helpful tips, all I can say is that this product works well when you put extra virgin olive oil together with ...

• vitamin e in the morning, and then apply the lotion at night. My skin looks even more firmer and the Stretchmark is unnoticeable and that is why six months of usage is enough for me.

But that depends on your skins’ reaction. If you think that more than six months is not enough, then continue the usage of this product.

Anyway as per instruction, you need to apply it twice after taking a bath

or shower. But what I did was apply olive oil in morning and use Loreal Stretchmark Corrector at night.

This product is enriched with X-Tensyl that promotes elasticity of the skin, some nourishing oils and Stretchmark Corrector that reinforces resistance of our skin to stretching especially if you are pregnant. But I don’t suggest that you put it in your belly.

You still need to ask your doctor when it comes to applying this product to be safe.

yunus says :

baksana biz bunu ald k ama ne i e yarad g n bilmiyoz yard mc ol 5 dk….

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312405707210931/k2311a0524/5.24.09