Plumeria Passion Perfume by Scents and Blends
  • She gave the big bottle to me as a gift and I enjoy using it from then
  • I prefer the old one because it has classic design
  • It is not an issue for me because I am after the contents
  • I believe Scents and Blends are carefully choosing the contents of their product

• by Maristelle

I love scents that are not too strong. I can go from a simple cologne to a sophisticated perfume. I am into flower and chocolate scents and this Plumeria Passion by Scents and Blends was introduced to me by my supervisor on our last year’s Christmas Party. She gave the big bottle to me as a gift and I enjoy using it from then. I

spray a little amount and it is enough to last the whole day. The scent even lasts on my used clothes, too.

Once I have used up the big bottle of Plumeria Passion Scent, I buy myself with a smaller bottle. The store had changed their packaging; I prefer the old one because it has classic design. The current one is a plain transparent bottle with ...

• a patched of flower sticker. It is not an issue for me because I am after the contents. Plumeria Passion by Scents and Blends has 80mL bottle and 160mL bottle. Both containers are handy and you can carry it anywhere.

I always splash enough of it before leaving the house and the scent is light and delicate. It just projects my personality as a girl.

Other people whom I passed by are also enjoying my scent. How did I know? On my peripheral vision, I can catch them smelling the air just after I passed by.

I believe Scents and Blends are carefully choosing the contents of their product. When they created Plumeria Passion, they made the right choice. I am continuously promoting this scent to all the females out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562405707110831/k2311a0524/5.24.09