Born Lippy Shimmer Lip Balm by The Body Shop
  • I am totally in love with this Born Lippy Shimmer Lip Balm from The Body Shop, simply one of the best beauty products I have encountered
  • I have already read a lot of good reviews about Body Shop's lip products so I decided to buy one for myself
  • I prefer this orange hue plus it is glittering on my lips

• by Maristelle

I am totally in love with this Born Lippy Shimmer Lip Balm from The Body Shop, simply one of the best beauty products I have encountered. The Body Shop is known for selling best products but it is way too pricey compared to other brands.

During a

mall sale, I did not hesitate to browse for the store products until this shimmer lip balm caught my attention.

There are lots of choices from colors to range of products.

I have already read a lot of good reviews about Body Shop’s lip products so I decided to buy one for myself.

The shimmering vermillion color of my lip balm is very appealing to my eyes.

Since I am morena, I occasionally go to deep red or crimson shades.

I prefer this orange hue plus it is glittering on my lips.

It is ...

• Born Lippy Shimmer Lip Balm by The Body Shop
      not just an ordinary lip balm to soothe the sensitive lips but also, a beautifying agent that adds high class to my face.

The shimmer and light touch of this lip balm brightens my aura.

I look good on this one and this is also making me

feel better and more confident.

I know that it is making me prettier.

I really trust this product, not just because of its brand but because I can attest to its effectiveness on my.

Until now, my 10mL jar is still usable and it is really worth its price

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312405707100831/k2311a0524/5.24.09