Sony KLV-40S310A
  • I love the entire thing because the TV itself is already an attraction

• by Amaya

We had to replace our old TV already. Although it is a genuine creation from Sony, it has already served has since 1996 (13 years ago). Our family loves the Sony productions that’s why we replaced the old set with a new one, the Sony KLV-40S310A. It hasn’t stayed long in our household yet but I’m starting to like it already.

I love this new appliance of ours. Our previous set was a bulky one

and now, I just didn’t get so acquainted with the whole new look. I totally love its thinness. I quite appreciate its power of saving space. I love the entire thing because the TV itself is already an attraction. Its LCD screen size is just perfect for real entertainment. I’m like watching from a theater screen. Totally digging the display. Audio is also cool. Whenever I watch a horror movie, it’s like I’m into the ...

• scene itself. It sounded like the sound effects are everywhere surrounding the entire house. Although sometimes, it kinda feels weird to listen to such sound quality, the thought of being used to the older Sony TV eases me anyhow. Needed accessories are also included in the package which is kinda cool. At least, Sony has proved that it has gotten better throughout the years because as I can still remember, our older TV doesn’t have
        some necessary accessories packed with it that we still had to buy those stuffs. That’s quite doubling expenses upon purchase of the appliance.

I recommend this to everyone. So far, it has been good anyway. It has excellently served its viewing purposes. Sound quality is an additional plus. For now, I still love the way it seats in front of the couch. Let’s just see if it could sustain its performance as long as our previous TV did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162405707090831/k2311a0524/5.24.09