Avon Naturals Purifying Daily Pore Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Avon Naturals Purifying Tea Tree and Grapefruit Daily Pore Cleanser at an affordable price
  • I love to lather it on my face because as I massage it, I can feel the cooling beads which at the same time relax my facial tissues
  • The problem is that I can not use when there are pimples because it used to complicate the situation

• by Maristelle

I am an Avon member so every time I make a purchase from this company, it is already discounted. I bought Avon Naturals Purifying Tea Tree and Grapefruit Daily Pore Cleanser at an affordable price. I have been using the 100mL bottle for a year now and I find it very effective. It has Bioseed Complex that serve as facial

scrubs. I am not using it daily instead just one to two times a week that is why it is lasting for year long.

This Naturals gel-like cleanser contains micro pore beads to deeply cleans my pores and wash away my dry and flaky skin. It carefully removes the excess oils and visibly tightens my pores to clear and reduce the ...

• appearance of blackheads and whiteheads. After my every use, I feel refreshed and my face becomes shine-free and more resilient.

The natural components of tea tree and grapefruit plant extracts also contain potassium, Vitamin C and folic acid. All of these have energizing and anti-microbial properties that helps in removing germs and impurities effectively. This is suited for my oily skin

because it is dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic.

I love to lather it on my face because as I massage it, I can feel the cooling beads which at the same time relax my facial tissues. The problem is that I can not use when there are pimples because it used to complicate the situation. It sometimes makes them bleed and irritates it, too.

Avon Naturals Purifying Daily Pore Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312405707000831/k2311a0524/5.24.09