Healthy Options Psyllium Husk Vegetable Caps 550mg  » Health  »
  • Psyllium husk is an herb rich in fiber that helps people with constipation problem
  • I am very glad that I found this helpful herbal supplement

• by jay m

Psyllium husk is an herb rich in fiber that helps people with constipation problem. I was able to encounter this product during the time that I was suffering from constipation.

Because I don’t want to use a laxative that was commonly advertised in television, I’ve searched for herbal supplement that will help me with my problem.

I went to a herbal store and found

psyllium husk at Healthy Options.

Psyllium husk is bulk foaming fiber which helps me to initiate the natural movement of the bowel, and improve the overall health of my colon.

It supplies gentle cleansing actions to the body.

It has a great effect on me on the first use.

I’ve tried to take 4 capsule of psyllium husk with a full glass of water in ...

• the morning before eating breakfast, after a couple of minutes, I can feel the urgency of going to the bathroom to move bowel.

I was surprised from its effectiveness and use the product on the next day and succeeding day.

From then on, regular use of that herb relieved me from my constipation problem, and not only that it also helps lower my cholesterol

level.

I was able to maintain my normal blood pressure and as well add regular fiber on my diet that will helps me to prevent colon disease.

I was become healthier and was very thankful to this product.

I am very glad that I found this helpful herbal supplement.

I feel that this really helps me in improving my bowel movement,promotes proper digestion and eliminating my constipation problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342405706980831/k2311a0524/5.24.09