Summer by Kenzo fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • As its name suggest, it is supposed to deliver a feeling of freshness like a beautiful summer does
  • Summer by Kenzo, however, has a powdery smell with a hint of musk

• by RaineGurl

Kenzo has come up with another unforgettable fragrance — Summer by Kenzo. As its name suggest, it is supposed to deliver a feeling of freshness like a beautiful summer does. Something to uplift and energize us.

While I am not very good at identifying what combination of scents a perfume has, I would have thought that a summer fragrance would smell like fruity, like citrus. Summer by Kenzo,

however, has a powdery smell with a hint of musk. In the past, I have stayed away from powder-smelling perfumes because it hurts my nose, especially on a hot day. You see, I live in a tropical country where we always get a hot day. Surprisingly, Summer by Kenzo managed to create a light and refreshing powdery smell. It does not only remind me of beautiful and ...

• relaxing summer, it reminds me of summer when I was young and care-free.

The perfume comes in a leaf-shaped bottle that has a yellow-almost golden- undertone. It looks nice on my dresser together with my other perfume bottles. It does not stand like the usual bottles because it lies flat. Truly a collector’s item. It is not bulky so I also get to carry it easily in my

handbag.

Summer by Kenzo is a little expensive though. The regular prize of a 25 ml bottle is about $60. It is eau de parfum, thus, a few sprays on my pulse points would last for several hours. I got several compliments on my scent too, together with requests for a squirt here and there. I think I got my money’s worth. I am happy with my Summer by Kenzo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562205706941131/k2311a0522/5.22.09