Holiday Inn Select Hotel, Knoxville, TN
525 Henley Street , Knoxville , Tennessee , U.S.A.
  • It definitely became one of my favorite hotels in Knoxville

• by Mark Williams

On one of my trips to the Smoky Mountains, Eastern Tennessee, U. S. A.

, I decided to make a stop in Knoxville not to miss the opportunity to see the City. So, I needed to choose a hotel which was located close to the downtown area.

That made me choose the Holiday Inn Select Hotel. That was an excellent choice.

Holiday Inn Select Hotel was a beautiful building located just next to the World’s Fair Park, and just a few minute’s walking distance to the downtown core. I had a room on a high floor with a beautiful view of the surrounding, the World’s Fair Park, University of Tennessee campus, Convention and Exhibition Center, the City downtown.

I would never forget ...

• the awesome scenes surrounding the Hotel. The facilities in the Hotel were absolutely very pleasant and comfortable.

The services were efficient and courteous. The room services were also very prompt and hospitable.

With the convenience and easy accessibility, I was able to do what I wanted to in making a stop in Knoxville. I walked around in the downtown

core, the main streets, shopping centers, the beautiful Tennessee River, and the UT Campus.

I was so glad to see the Tennessee Theatre building, the famous place for the musical performances in Tennessee. My stay at the Holiday Inn Select Hotel was unforgetable.

This was a perfect place for visitors coming for business or for holidays. It definitely became one of my favorite hotels in Knoxville.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22205706541031/k2311a0522/5.22.09