ChapStick Skin Protectant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Nevertheless, this strawberry-flavored gloss is keeping my lips healthy
  • It simply means that all of us are satisfied using this tried and tested lip balm

• by Maristelle

In this review, I am referring to the Chapstick Lipbalm Classics which has sunscreen SPF 4. I am using the strawberry flavored one but I’m planning to use cherry flavor next time because it also adds color to the lips at the same time unlike the one that I am currently using.

Nevertheless, this strawberry-flavored gloss is keeping my lips healthy.

It has moisturizing effects that reduced dryness and prevent chapping of the skin.

Actually, it also heals the chapped lips already.

Though there are times that my lips appear dry even though I have applied this lip balm already, it is not the product limitation; rather it is just the weather or room temperature.

I am staying in an air conditioned room ...

• that is why I make sure to apply ChapStick Skin Protectant everytime.

It makes my lips softer and kissable.

At times that my lips are too dry because of the weather, this product instantly heals it.

This is very handy that I can insert it on my pocket and goes along with my beauty kit.

It smells good just like real

strawberries unlike other commercialized lip balm that has a strong odor.

I am into classic flavors because it works best for me.

Even my sisters are asking me to buy one for them.

It simply means that all of us are satisfied using this tried and tested lip balm.

I can guarantee all the users out there that this is really effective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205706461031/k2311a0522/5.22.09