Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadow Palette
  • I definitely think that Milani Runway Eyes fashion shadow palette is a great alternative to Bobbi Browns shadow palette if you're looking for something more affordable and to experiment colors with

• by Anny Sivilay

Milani Runway Eyes fashion shadow palette each consists of six expertly matched bars of eye color. I came across this brand at Walgreens but had never tried it before until a couple of days ago. Although the colors are all vibrant and beautiful I was skeptical about the quality because of how cheap it was. I finally gave in and gave it a try. It’s eye shadow after all

and there are six colors per palette. I was sure I could find use for at least one, and for just $8 I wouldn’t have to worry about throwing money away if it was a complete failure.

I have to say, I was extremely surprise with this product. I really didn’t expect the colors to show up as well as it did. The dark colors are deep and intense for ...

• the lids, and the light colors are shimmer but shear enough to use for highlighting. I have read a few reviews that have said that the palette colors are bit too sheer. I don’t know what skin tone they are but it worked well for me and I have a medium skin tone. If you’re of darker complexion it might not show up as well as it should but
        that can easily be fixed if you wear eye shadow base or primer. Eye primer is pretty much a given if you want to make your eye shadow colors last longer and really make them pop at their fullest potential.

I definitely think that Milani Runway Eyes fashion shadow palette is a great alternative to Bobbi Browns shadow palette if you’re looking for something more affordable and to experiment colors with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205706411031/k2311a0522/5.22.09