Red Horse Beer  » Food  »
  • I have noticed that after four full glasses of it, I am getting dizzy and my face is getting swollen
  • I will not recommend it to those who are sensitive with alcohols

• by Maristelle

Here I go again, back to my worst vice drinking too much alcohol. I am not the type of girl who party a lot but during different occasions, I can be spotted drinking beers with the guys. I also drink other hard drinks and ladies

drink, but this time I have to bear with the beer. I can see that we have several cases of it.

I started with just one bottle of Red Horse Beer. I am drinking directly from the bottle and it tastes so good. It is ice cold and it is so soothing to my throat. I can not taste the alcohol at all. It is tasteless and a little sweet. Red Horse Beer has good trademark and I personally love it because it has a strong and consistent effect. A few glasses of it is ...

• Red Horse Beer
      enough to make me tipsy.

The water-like content of each bottle gives you a relaxing effect as time goes by. I have noticed that after four full glasses of it, I am getting dizzy and my face is getting swollen. I wonder why this beer has this kind

of effect on me. I will not recommend it to those who are sensitive with alcohols. I then get red patches on my skin through the course of the night. I will still prefer San Mig Light. It is more milder and suitable for a girl like me.

Red Horse Beer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272205706281031/k2311a0522/5.22.09