Biore Restore Skin-Boosting night serum
  • Cost was another factor that played into my decision to stick with drugstore brands

• by Anny Sivilay

Biore Restore Skin-Boosting night serum is composed of many goodies that help restore your skin while you sleep without clogging it, like chamomile, aloe, sage and nettle extracts. Before I went out and spent my money on this little item I did some research on creams and serums. Now, I didn’t just wake up one morning thinking that I needed to try a new cream, but I did wake up with

the startling realization that I’m not in my late 20’s and I’d better start a new skin regime. I use a daily moisturizer for the day but I started noticing that my skin was dry at night and when I wake up I get these dry, flaky patches. I tried several lotions and creams but nothing worked. It either left my skin oily or I’d have to constantly reapply.

Cost was another ...

• factor that played into my decision to stick with drugstore brands. I don’t have the luxury of having excess income to spend on high end department store creams or serums. I needed something that would work and was also affordable. After months of research I finally decided to give Biore’s Skin-Boosting night serum a try. I’m so thankful that I discovered this product. It comes in a small bottle but a
        little bit goes a long way. It’s been nearly five months later and I still haven’t gone through the entire bottle.

The serum is very light, non-greasy and smells lovely. I apply it every night before I got to bed and my skin has never looked more well rested (even if I’m not) and energized. Once you put it on you’ll forget that it’s even there working it’s little heart out restoring your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205706261031/k2311a0522/5.22.09