CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Mascara - Black Pearl  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • For the price, you're better off spending it else where

• by Anny Sivilay

I’m like many people, I first discovered Cover Girl’s Exact Eyelights Mascara via TV commercials. You know the one with Rhianna and her gorgeous hazel/green eyes. I was excited about trying it out with my brown eyes.

Cover Girl claims that if you use the right color mascara for you eye color it will bring out

your eyes more. Brighten them up by four times.

Some people confused brighten with lighten, which isn’t something the mascara claims to do. The mascara is also suppose to be clump free and has this brush that defines your lashes.

I tried it the Black Pearl one designed for brown eyes. I gave it a couple ...

• of weeks and the my opinion is that it’s not worth your money.

Yes, the brush was good for defining my lashes but I still had clumping and flaking. I’m a contact wearer so you can imagine how painful that is.

I got the waterproof kind and let me tell you, the stuff doesn’t come off

easily, even with eye makeup remover. I lost some lashes in the process of trying to get the mascara off.

Other than defining my lashes it didn’t do anything else that it claimed. I didn’t see any noticeable difference between my eyes with and without the mascara.

For the price, you’re better off spending it else where.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205706220931/k2311a0522/5.22.09