Bedtime Stories movie  » Movies  »
  • I love to watch light-heart, funny and humorous movies along with my family, it has been two months when I watched this movie for the first time, and I still love to watch this movie whenever I get time
  • Just a few days ago I've had the worst experience of watching movies when I watched Sandler's You Don't Mess With Johan (I have never seen anything less like a movie), but Bedtime Stories made me laugh several times with its funny humor and innocence, and my opinion about Adam Sandler somewhat changed
  • In the past I used to watch and enjoy his movie but in the last few years his movies only disappointed me
  • This movie is not only for kids, when grown up's like me enjoyed it too

• by xenon

I love to watch light-heart, funny and humorous movies along with my family, it has been two months when I watched this movie for the first time, and I still love to watch this movie whenever I get time. This movie uses a lot of imagination to create funny moments out of it.

At first, my expectations were low from the movie for it being an Adam Sandler’s movie.

Just a few days ago I’ve had

the worst experience of watching movies when I watched Sandler’s “You Don’t Mess With Johan” (I have never seen anything less like a movie), but Bedtime Stories made me laugh several times with its funny humor and innocence, and my opinion about Adam Sandler somewhat changed.

In the past I used to watch and enjoy his movie but in the last few years his movies only disappointed me.

About the movie, it’s a fairytale which you need ...

• to watch with light heart while keeping your logical mind aside for a while, I can guarantee that anyone can enjoy and appreciate the concept which is entirely fresh and imaginary.

The transformation of ‘bedtime’ stories to ‘real life’ stories is beautifully shown.

It doesn’t try to be a smart movie, it doesn’t go over the top, and it is just as simple as it seems.

The cast selection to play the characters is just perfect; both

kids have played their part perfectly well.

The movie is not only entertaining but it also carries some good messages of moral values that you can always expect from a Disney film.

This movie is not only for kids, when grown up’s like me enjoyed it too.

May be by this time the movie is out of theaters, but just don’t miss it, go and rent it, watch it with your whole family.

I strongly recommend this one to all.

Bedtime Stories movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112205706140931/k2311a0522/5.22.09