Grey’s Anatomy Season 1 Pilot Episode A Hard Day’s Night Out
  • It's not the boring way of doing it but it gave the story a more interesting side to it
  • But more than, I like the flow and the build up

• by divinagwapa

The Pilot episode will probably be one of my favorite episodes ever. It’s usually like that for pilot episodes. If it’s great then the succeeding episodes will be great too, some good but a few will be better. And for Grey’s Anatomy, I can say that the pilot episode was really good. When I watched the first episode I knew that Grey’s Anatomy will be big and yes, I was quite right about that.

It all began with Meredith Grey narrating about her mom being a great surgeon and comparing it to how screwed she

is. Then came the naked Meredith Grey played by Ellen Pompeo with a naked guy on the floor, Derek Shepherd played by Patrick Dempsey. Pretty interesting indeed! From the start on, there’s already chemistry between Grey and Shepherd.

Then came what Grey’s Anatomy is really all about. The scene zoomed in on a hospital, Seatte Grace Hospital and introducing the main and vital characters of the show. There are the interns Meredith, Cristina, George, Alex and Izzie and there’s also the resident doctor Bailey who they refer to as the Nazi. The attending doctors ...

• would be Burke and Shepherd and of course the chief of the hospital, Webber.

I really liked Bailey from the very start, she’s such a small woman but wait until she speaks. You’d think she really is the Nazi. I also like the narration part of the stories. It’s not the boring way of doing it but it gave the story a more interesting side to it. But more than, I like the flow and the build up. The characters were well established and each one has a personality and attitude that sets them

apart from each other. My personal favorite would be Dra. Bailey and Cristina Yang. They just stand out among the rest. But what gives the show more appeal to the audience is the love story brewing between Meredith Grey and Derek Shepherd whom they call McDreamy. As it turned out, Meredith Grey’s one night stand turned out to be one of her bosses.

After watching the pilot episode, I just knew that I need to watch the succeeding episode. The show was brilliant and the pilot was well thought of. I would generously give it a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102205706130931/k2311a0522/5.22.09