Taken (2008) movie  » Movies  »
  • The story of the movie is quite original, if you are expecting complex and puzzle like story line as was in Bourne series, I must say you will be disappointed
  • It's a kind of a movie which stays in your mind for some time and you keep telling others about your watching experience

• by xenon

I had already heard so much about the movie from my friends and really wanted to see this highly recommended action flick from a long time. So, finally I went to the nearest shop to rent the DVD.

Just an hour ago I finished watching a movie which completely blown me away.

First thing that I would say about the movie is, it’s a total brainless, high-octane action flick without much

twists and turns.

The movie is not as easy to watch as it seems in the beginning; at times I found it difficult to watch with so much drug abuse and violence, I was blown away by knowing the fact that these evils can destroy humans’ lives so badly.

After a short time the fight between good and evil started and it turned into a hardcore action movie.

The story of ...

• the movie is quite original, if you are expecting complex and puzzle like story line as was in Bourne series, I must say you will be disappointed.

But this movie is purely entertaining in its own way, I have seen many hardcore actions movies and I always appreciate the movie which stands alone for its own, true to its genre.

Taken is one if the few movies that delivers only what is

expected from movies like these.

However, the story and incidents that happens in the films are not entirely convincing but performance of Liam Neeson, its pace and high-speed action makes it a good story with some humor.

There are some sentimental scenes that just work fine as the movie progresses.

It’s a kind of a movie which stays in your mind for some time and you keep telling others about your watching experience.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112205706120931/k2311a0522/5.22.09