The Flintstones  » Movies  »
  • As far my concern it is one of the best classic cartoon series ever made by Hannah-Barbara
  • I am watching The Flintstones from my childhood, and till now I like to watch it
  • Overall I can say that it is the best classic cartoon, and till now I love to watch The Flintstones

• by kuak

As far my concern it is one of the best classic cartoon series ever made by “Hannah-Barbara”. I am watching “The Flintstones” from my childhood, and till now I like to watch it.

It is really different from any other carton show.

It is a story about a stone age

man named “Fred Flintstones”, and his life with his wife Wilma, and his friend Barney, and his wife, their kids Bam-Bam, and Pebble, and last but not the least their pet dinosaur named Dino.

The story moves around them, and their life, that how they love their ball game, their ...

• work place etc…The most thing attract me toward the show is the Stone Age convenience, specially the stone car which runs by human feet, and the airplane, which is actually a bird dinosaur.

When I was kid it really attracted me to watch the show.

The opening song and the

finishing song were on my lips every time in those days.

Overall I can say that it is the best classic cartoon, and till now I love to watch “The Flintstones”.

It is the best cartoon show ever made, and hats off to William Hannah and Joseph Barbara for making this authentic cartoon show.

The Flintstones

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112205706090931/k2311a0522/5.22.09