SkinWhite Powerwhitening Face Cream Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since I've been using SkinWhite's lotion for a long time now, I decided to give this one a try too
  • But more than its whitening effect, I like the product more for being a powder

• by divinagwapa

There seemed to be tons of whitening products coming out in the market which is good for the customers. They have a wide variety to choose from. I, for one, likes trying out these products. Recently, there’s a new product that came out from SkinWhite. It’s a skin whitening product for the face. Since I’ve been using SkinWhite’s lotion for a long time now, I decided to give this one a

try too.

The product is claimed to be 3-in-1 which intrigued me a bit. It is a whitening, a cream and a powder all at the same time. How can a cream become a powder too? But I tried out the product anyway. And it is really a cream that moisturizes your face and transforms into a powder in the end. Pretty cool I must say. But what I really like about ...

• the product is that the effect is long lasting. You don’t have to reapply as often as you need to if you’re just using loose powder. And more importantly, it hides blemishes and dark spots which is the very reason why I kept using the product.

The product also promises to dramatically whiten skin in just 7 days which I don’t really believe that it can. I have used a lot

of products before that promised the same thing and most of it did not really came through. It does whiten your face though but not in as fast as 7 days. It may take weeks maybe as it did with me. But more than its whitening effect, I like the product more for being a powder.

The product is super affordable, only 0.22 cents for an 8 gram pouch of the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205706040931/k2311a0522/5.22.09