C & S 526 Bluebird Nuggets 27 Oz
  • I love different birds and my hobby is taking care of them and taking my birds pictures every time that I am free and have no work
  • And these nuggets for my bluebirds are very affordable, first I thought it is too expensive but it is not
  • I will recommend to those who have birds to feed them C & S 526 Bluebird Nuggets 27 Oz

• by bakuladla

Instead of having pets like dogs and cat I more like birds. Seeing birds in the morning makes me happy. They are really beautiful and nice pet. I love different birds and my hobby is taking care of them and taking my birds pictures every time that I am free and have no work.

My stress being relieve when they are singing that makes me happy. And unlike dogs and cats

that are always disturbing, birds are not.

To have a more energize bird I fed them the C & S 526 Bluebird Nuggets 27 Oz. Before I asked one of our gardener to find worms for my bluebirds but it seems they are not satisfied. Then I’ll to try to bought C & S 526 Bluebird Nuggets 27 Oz. And these nuggets for my bluebirds are very affordable, first I thought ...

• it is too expensive but it is not.

Good helps:

It has a lot of advantages and/or good help to me. My bluebirds really love it. The nuggets are very great and when I fed my birds they really eat it in only few minutes. And they became more beautiful.

The nuggets bag or C & S 526 Bluebird Nuggets 27 Oz. is full. The ingredients of these nuggets are; Rendered beef suet, roasted

peanuts, oats, raisins, and corns. This is very good for my birds. My birds love raisins so they really like the C & S 526 Bluebird Nuggets 27 Oz.

And I will never find another food for my birds. I am very satisfies with this C & S 526 Bluebird Nuggets 27 Oz. especially my birds. I will recommend to those who have birds to feed them C & S 526 Bluebird Nuggets 27 Oz.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292205705860931/k2311a0522/5.22.09