Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream
  • I thought it would look pretty on the back of the toilet
  • Instead I found a body cream that I absolutely adore
  • This is going to sound strange, but where I like to use it most is on the area of skin between my elbow and shoulder
  • I don't use the body cream a lot in the winter, but I definitely do once my arms crave the sun and short sleeve tops of summer

• by Michigan_Mother

I usually find Bath & Body Works smells overwhelming, but I am totally in love with Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream. The funny thing about it is that I initially bought it because the tube matched my master bathroom shower curtain. I thought it would look pretty on the back of the toilet! Instead I found a body cream that I absolutely adore.

The scent is very strong and rich. So, I can’t use this daily. I get a lot of compliments and questions about my perfume, and people are surprised at first when I tell them it’s a body cream.

Then when I say Bath & Body Works, they tend to write the name down. I use the body cream instead of spritzing on a fragrance. When I first got it I made the mistake of using it every day when I got out of the shower. However, the scent quickly became too cloying as it tends to stick with you. I shower daily, but it still would be there even after a good scrub. So, I limit my use of the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream to once a week at most.

This is going to sound strange, but where ...

• I like to use it most is on the area of skin between my elbow and shoulder. Once I turned thirty years old, I started getting these funky red bumps on that area of my arm. My doctor gave me the name of the bumps, keratosis pilaris. Apparently it’s a hereditary condition common in up to 40% of adults. Most people just don’t talk about it, or worry about it. However, it prevents me from being comfortable in short sleeves and in hot summers I want short sleeve. Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream came to my rescue.

As long as I

use it once a week in the summer, I have far fewer bumps than usual. I also smell really, really good. The cream is very silky, and even though it is a thick, rich cream it goes on smooth and absorbs readily. The Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Cream is enriched with nourishing avocado oil and almond oil. It also contains calendula, which I attribute the improvement in my skin too. I don’t use the body cream a lot in the winter, but I definitely do once my arms crave the sun and short sleeve tops of summer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205705690931/k2311a0522/5.22.09