Gymnema Herbal Tea
  • After reading some information about the product, I found out that this tea is use to control the blood sugar level by altering the taste buds in the mouth
  • Without wasting any time, I decided to buy the herbal tea and give it a try
  • Unfortunately today, I had to stopped taking the tea because my doctor just prescribed me with a medicine that cannot be consume along with Gymnema Herbal Tea

• by neoplanet9

About 6 months ago, I was surfing the Internet searching for any herbal remedy that will lower my increasing blood sugar level. I never thought that I will find one, though. The herbal medicine I’d found on the Internet was Gymnema Herbal Tea. After reading some information about the product, I found out that this tea is use to control the blood sugar level by altering the taste buds in the mouth. If we drink the tea before eating any sugary or sweet food, the taste bud in the mouth won’t detect any sugar molecule present in the food. So it was said in the website.

Without wasting any time, I decided to buy the herbal tea and give it

a try. Before trying out any medicine or remedy, I will ALWAYS read the instructions first. Apparently the Gymnema Herbal Tea is like any other tea. About three quarter of the tea is taken with a glass of hot water and sugar is of course, off-limit. And it should be taken twice a day, always 1 hour BEFORE any mealtime. The reason is, the tea only worked for about 1-2 hours after consuming any food. This is the bad side of the tea, I guess.

Well, why not give it a try? The first time I sipped the herbal tea, it doesn’t have any taste. It was flavorless. I had to get used to that because I always add ...

• some sugar in all of my beverages. But I was glad it wasn’t bitter.

At first I was a bit skeptical about the effectiveness of the herbal tea. But after given it a chance for about a week (where I only drank the tea once a day, because I still cannot get used to its flavor), I checked my blood sugar level. And what do you know; my sugar level actually dropped a bit. I was amazed and excited at the same time. From then on, I strictly follow the instruction and drink the tea twice daily.

After that, I would check my blood sugar level every week and was glad to see it dropped down, little by little.

I guess the good side of the tea is I can consume any sugary food after drinking the tea, and the sugar will not be absorb in my body. Cool, isn’t it. By the way, the tea can also help keep our blood sugar normal and lowers cholesterol in the body.

Unfortunately today, I had to stopped taking the tea because my doctor just prescribed me with a medicine that cannot be consume along with Gymnema Herbal Tea. Apparently, there are some medicines that cannot be taken with this herbal tea. So, please consult your doctor first before drinking this tea. I hope this review is informative and good luck for all of you who want to give this herbal tea a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342205705650831/k2311a0522/5.22.09