Dorney Park Season Passes  » Entertainment  »
3830 Dorney Park Road Allentown, PA 18104
  • My family and I have always enjoyed this park and with season passes, we can enjoy the park all the way into fall

• by Navida

I don’t believe that I never realized what a bargain this is!

Dorney Park is an amusement park that I normally visit once a year with my family. I recently looked into season passes for all of us. For those of us who are 48″, a season pass is $99. Juniors passes

are $60. The passes also include parking, which is a $10 charge. We have to visit the park twice in order to get our money’s worth. Since we’re close enough to make it worth the trip to just go for a few hours and then eat a meal at home, this is ...

• a great deal!

Dorney park offers a few great coasters, and log flumes, as well as an adequate amount of rides for the younger kids. My children love to play in the “Camp Snoopy” area, which has a sandbox and some cool digging equipment for kids. Then there’s Wild Water Kingdom.

There are some great water slides, a wave pool, and a kids water area.

With this kind of entertainment so close to home, it’s almost foolish to not invest in a season pass. My family and I have always enjoyed this park and with season passes, we can enjoy the park all the way into fall!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592205705630831/k2311a0522/5.22.09