Eurovision 2009  » Entertainment  »
  • The night goes on, other precious songs appear on stage and then the most wanted time of the election of the best song in Eurovision Song Contest 2009 came
  • All the other countries didn't share the votes as they should,which I believe is really mean and selfish

• by zoe_greece

Saturday afternoon. I waited patiently for the hours to pass so that I can finally watch Eurovision Song Contest with my boyfriend. Time passes and finally the show starts.

What lights,what glamour,what sceneries all around. And the I was waiting for my country Greece to appear on stage.

And finally there he was: Sakis Rouvas, a handsome man, Greece’s most

desired man, dancing on stage and singing at the top of his lungs to make us proud. The night goes on, other precious songs appear on stage and then the most wanted time of the election of the best song in Eurovision Song Contest 2009 came.

I really had hopes about Sakis…when they all went wrong. Now: the point ...

• of this presentation is, I can’t understand why some country votes another country just because they are near or because they speak the same language.

Ok! Excuse us but we only had Cyprus to care about us. All the other countries didn’t share the votes as they should,which I believe is really mean and selfish.

The fact is that

no one tried to see behind the countries. And I’m telling you people: is Eurovision about allies among countries? Or is it a song contest and that’s what it should remain? I don’t know what else to say.

Personally, I didn’t enjoy this Song Contest this year. I assume that the whole competition thing never existed.

It was all made up from the very beginning.

Shinkarom says :

Which song did you like except Greek? I am from Ukraine. My favourite one was Albanian Albanian version . What do you think of Russian and Ukrainian performance and songs?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592205705600831/k2311a0522/5.22.09