Gentle Naturals Homeopathic Teething Drops  » Health  »
  • I was happy that the active ingredient in the teething drops is Chamomile, as this is a natural calmer
  • Although I'm not sure this had any direct impact on the effectiveness of the product, I thought the idea was absurd
  • This product is definitely not fast acting
  • Overall, I would recommend this product but not to those with younger infants

• by Addie

Gentle Naturals Homeopathic Teething Drops are 100% natural and is formulated to relieve teething pain. I have a 4 month old daughter who has begun the teething process. I was looking for something that was natural that would help her during her spells

of pain. When I came across this product.

Good: I was happy that the active ingredient in the teething drops is Chamomile, as this is a natural calmer. When my daughter started to cry due to the pain in her mouth I followed the instructions on the bottle. She did calm down and was playing and smiling again.

Bad: The instructions say to place half of a dropper underneath the child’s tongue. We all know that with a 4 1/2 month old baby who drools ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342205705580831/k2311a0522/5.22.09