Matching Set from Natural Learning Concepts  » Education  »
  • This set cost $19.95 plus shipping and was well worth its price
  • I was so impressed when I received this set of cards
  • I use this set daily with my son and have noticed a huge improvement

• by Lynn Moll

I recently purchased the Matching Set from Natural Learning Concepts to help my autistic son learn to match identical and non-identical items. This set cost $19.95 plus shipping and was well worth its price!

The set comes complete with eighty-four cards that are laminated to help protected against heavy-duty use. The size of each card is 2 ½ x 3

½ inches. This is a really good size for teaching the necessary matching skills to autistic children.

I was so impressed when I received this set of cards. Not only can you use the set of cards to teach your child to match identical items, but there are several other uses as well. The cards can also be used ...

• to help teach matching skills for items that are not identical, teaching same or different skills and categorizing skills.

Four cards come in a set, and you receive twenty-one sets in the package for a grand total of eighty-four cards. There are a variety of sets of photographs in the package such as cats, shoes, flowers and cookies, just to name

a few.

These are an awesome a set that will really help your child develop skills. I use this set daily with my son and have noticed a huge improvement. If you have a chance, be sure to give these cards a try! This can easily be disguised as a fun game for your child, while you are providing much needed therapy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502205705470831/k2311a0522/5.22.09