Ipod nano chromatic
0.5
  • I had an ipod video that I used before I bought the nano and I got a good 3-4 hours with video when I used it
  • I think that if you buy a nano chromatic that it is a waste of money

• by lilasian95

Have you ever wondered what the worst Ipod on the market is? Well I can tell you that it is the Ipod Nano Chromatic for numerous reasons.

The first reason I’m going to talk about is the shake feature. To shuffle your songs you have to shake the ipod. This can be fun but if you drop your

ipod it shuffles. You can turk the shake settingt off but when you do it doesn’t turn off.

The 2nd reason is battery life. You get a good 2 hours out of this thing fully charged. I had an ipod video that I used before I bought the nano and I got a good 3-4 hours with video ...

• when I used it.

The 3rd thing is storage capacity. If you want to get an 8 or 16 gigabyte ipod just buy the itouch. You get loads of more features with that and it has excellent battery life.

I think that if you buy a nano chromatic that it is a waste of money. I had a choice

to buy a 16 gig touch or a 16 gig nano and i chose the nano. I should’ve chosen the touch.

IF you are reading this review right now I beg of you not to buy the nano. Spend the extra money to get a classic or a touch.

IF I could i would rate this zero but I can’t.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162205705430831/k2311a0522/5.22.09