Blistex Lip Tone  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion, Blistex Lip Tone stays on longer than other chapsticks and also protects my lips better

• by carolina girl

Blistex Lip Tone is a lip protectant with sunscreen. It’s made by a company named, surprise, Blistex. I have tried many chapsticks and this is my favorite because it gives my lips a touch of color.

It has a very mild pleasant sweet taste but hardly any smell. Thank goodness! I hate those cloying strawberry or watermelon scents.

They

make me think of being car sick. Blistex’s color is a medium rose, but the tint is so light that it would make your lips look naturally glowing no matter what your skin tone.

They don’t have different colors to choose from. In my opinion, Blistex Lip Tone stays on longer than other chapsticks and also protects my lips better.

I also ...

• like that it goes on smoothly and contains an SPF of 15. To make my lips look lush and kissable, I sometimes apply this over my lipstick.

In that way, it works similar to a gloss, while protecting my lips at the same time.

Blistex Lip Tone comes in a pale pink tube, just like other regular chapsticks.

I don’t remember the

price, but it runs in average what you’d pay for other chapsticks. I have had trouble finding it in the past and actually thought that it had been discontinued.

Lately, I have found it at CVS in the cosmetic section. So, if you try it and like it, you may want to go back to the store and stock up…just in case.

Blistex Lip Tone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205705420831/k2311a0522/5.22.09