Cetaphil Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's made by a company named Galderma and I found out about it through the recommendation of a dermatologist
  • I don't think it worked as well because my skin didn't feel as soft afterwards

• by carolina girl

Cetaphil is a gentle skin cleanser that I have been a fan of through my teenage years and well into adulthood. It’s made by a company named Galderma and I found out about it through the recommendation of a dermatologist.

Cetaphil softens as it cleanses and you don’t even need water.

It works great on my sensitive skin by cleansing without

making my face feel dry.

I feel that it helps my skin look healthy and glowing.

I only use it on my face, and it does an awesome job getting rid of my makeup.

You can also use it anywhere on your body, but I don’t get the clean feeling that I do with soap.

Cetaphil would also be perfect ...

• to use on babies as well because it is so gentle and contains no fragrance or alkaline.

I put about a quarter size dob of it in my hand and rub gently on my face to create a little lather.

Then I simply rinse off with water or wipe off with a cloth.

Cetaphil can be purchased at Wal-mart, CVS, Walgreen’s,

etc.

It’s in the asle with other skin cleansers and runs about the same price as it’s competitors.

I have tried the CVS store brand and didn’t like it as much.

I don’t think it worked as well because my skin didn’t feel as soft afterwards.

My thoughts are not to skimp on something as important as your face.

Cetaphil Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205705390831/k2311a0522/5.22.09