Angel Chef restaurant Worcester , UK
Angel Place, Worcester , UK
  • After many recommendations from my friends I decided to dine in a popular restaurant called Angel Chef, situated in the city centre, Worcester, for lunch
  • This wasn't as a good standard because when I caught a glimpse of the packaging of the ice cream I saw noticed the word value , it certainly tasted like it
  • I wouldn't recommend this for anything like a date but I think it would be nice for a kids party or dinner- especially as its all you can eat
  • Thank you for reading my review and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it

• by liam ames

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

After many recommendations from my friends I decided to dine in a popular restaurant called Angel Chef, situated in the city centre, Worcester, for lunch. My first impressions of the quaint, Chinese restaurant are that it is obviously very popular as its quite packed full of customers, even though its only 12. 15, 15 minutes after opening time.

It looked like all the tables were either booked or being used, so that all the people that were waiting had to queue up outside, including me. I had to wait around 20 minutes before being waited on, which was OK but I was annoyed I had to

wait that long.

I was shown to a small table and was asked if I was to order a drink. Looking at the menu, most small glasses of drinks were around £1.

20 and I ordered a coke. I was then surprised that I only had to pay £6 on top of that for an all you can eat buffet! When I payed I was left to myself to go up to the buffet.

There was a very large range of dishes such as stir fry, vegetable curry, various soups, spring roles and many more. The appearance of the food looked like a very high standard ...

• but I wondered if it tastes as good.

I choose vegetable with boiled rice which appeared to be quite watery but it had a very nice pleasant taste, and not to spicy. After a few more dishes, I decided that the food was at a good standard and worth every penny.

I then went on to my pudding which gave a small selection of deserts like different flavoured ice cream, gateaux, fruit, salad and biscuits. This wasn’t as a good standard because when I caught a glimpse of the packaging of the ice cream I saw noticed the word “value”, it certainly tasted like it! The

gateaux was soggy and tasteless and the ice cream was sickly so I stuck to the salad which wasn’t as bad.

I wouldn’t recommend this for anything like a date but I think it would be nice for a kids party or dinner- especially as its all you can eat! I might go back there to dine again sometime, maybe if I’m shopping in the city centre on a weekend and I’m hungry!

Thank you for reading my review and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72205705380831/k2311a0522/5.22.09