Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask
  • I like that it's easy to use and apply and that it washes off easily
  • Perhaps not the best that i've tried, but quite satisfactory really
  • That's the only problem that i've had with this product so far

• by cHip

This is the first time I’m using a mask from Clarins and I find the results pretty good.

I got this mask in a sample size tube of 15ml. So far, applying generously, it has lasted me 3 times. I like that it’s easy to use and apply and that it washes off easily. I’m not sure what the pink clay does exactly since the mask doesn’t really harden upon application. The instructions say to leave it on for 5-10 mins, so it doesn’t really have time to harden into clay form anyway.

According to the packaging,

this product is suitable for people with Combination to Oily skin. For myself, I lean more towards the dry to combination skin type. However, I find the results good. Perhaps not the best that i’ve tried, but quite satisfactory really.

After washing it off, my face feels even and smooth. Applying moisturiser after that is a breeze and I can really feel the difference in my skin. However, I’m not sure if it really keeps the oil away or anything. I don’t really feel any difference in terms of that, but that could also be because ...

• of my skin type.

The product doesn’t have an overpowering smell. There is a very light scent. The texture is very much like a moisturiser. It is quite light in texture and when applied on the face, goes on easily. Spreading it over your face is a breeze because it’s smooth. However, each application uses up quite a sizeable amount because it is quite thin. Also, once it comes into contact with water, it dilutes quite a bit and can become runny. That’s the only problem that i’ve had with this product so far.

As like all

other Clarins products, the packaging is simple and nice in its simplicity. It comes in a compact green tube which makes it easy to squeeze out during application. I got this sample size tube as a gift so I’m not sure how much it costs for a regular size.

This product, good as it is for me, perhaps could produce even better results for people with Combination to Oily Skin. For myself, I’ve used better ones out there. Nonetheless, I would continue to use this as I find that as least it makes my skin smoother and softer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205705310831/k2311a0522/5.22.09