Earth (2007) movie  » Movies  »
  • In addition the music and sound editing make your experience even more memorable, it touches you somewhere deep inside your heart
  • I think there is no need to talk about the excellence of the movie, because it's quite obvious if you have seen the TV series 'Planet Earth' before

• by xenon

I had been looking forward to watch this movie ever since I had seen its trailer for the first time. The movie has been promoted as a movie for everyone, because we all belong to the nature and we should love it. This is one of the most shocking movies I have ever seen. My first thought about the movie was that it was just another documentary, but I was wrong, it’s more than just an ordinary documentary which makes no attempt to teach you anything, but it shows you the reality, how life goes hand in hand with nature. I simply loved this movie, its photography is incredible, editing is superb, Patrick Stewart’s voice is just pleasant to ears, having watched the TV series ‘Planet

Earth’ countless times I can say that Attenborough’s narration in TV series is better than the narration of Earth. In addition the music and sound editing make your experience even more memorable, it touches you somewhere deep inside your heart. It’s a movie that is not to be missed even if you have seen TV series of this documentary.

I think there is no need to talk about the excellence of the movie, because it’s quite obvious if you have seen the TV series ‘Planet Earth’ before.

The movie shows diverse and rare locations on the earth, its varying and ever-changing climates and the animals inhabiting those places from North Pole to South Pole. While watching this film I wondered many time that these guys have done ...

• really good job by capturing those rare shots under water, on the mountains, inside the caves, everything about this movie is just so natural. However the movie doesn’t deal much with scientific detail due to time constraints unlike its TV series.

at first, I was little astonished looking that audience were laughing their lungs out seeing the game of survival that animals have to play everyday, I couldn’t bring myself to laughter but I smiled and I cried. Nature is so simple yet so difficult to understand.

After I watched this movie, I just kept thinking about the destruction of nature caused by rapid industrialization, responsible for the extinction of millions of species.

With such kind of questions in your mind, once you’ve seen

the Earth, probably like me you too will feel bitter and helpless. I feel the urgent call for transform the world, to aid all these animals to survive, to take back what harm we have done to the nature.

This is one of the few movies that made me cry, for not only I feel because you felt pity for the animals, but also I realized the things that we have wrong with our planet, we had been given the treasure but we have always been so careless that we never appreciate its beauty.

It is the most amazing I have ever seen; you too will realize and say the same thing, so go for it. This could be last time when we see the planet Earth like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112205705170831/k2311a0522/5.22.09