Bioneem Insect Repellent Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • But when I tried it, I found that it really did work

• by Banane

My mom bought us this insect-repellent lotion because her friend, a pediatrician, recommended it. According to her friend, traditional insect repellent lotions may have harmful effects to the brain! Thus, this is a safer alternative. In the packaging, it says that it’s 100% free of the chemical DEET, which is present in most insect repellent lotions. It offers up

to 9 hours of protection and is safe for kids. Its main component is Neem tree extract.

I was skeptical at first that an “all-natural” product can really be an effective insect repellant. But when I tried it, I found that it really did work! I always know when I get bitten by mosquitoes and other insects because the marks ...

• are so visible on my fair skin. When I stay outdoors in the evening, I often go home with these horrible red marks all over my legs and arms. But when I used this lotion, I didn’t have any of those itchy and annoying bumps. It effectively warded off those pesky mosquitoes.:) It’s also true that this lotion is
        moisturizing. My skin felt soft when I used this. Aside from that, it doesn’t have the typical insect-repellant smell. Though I don’t particularly love the smell, many of my friends have commented that it smelled nice.

The only bad thing about this is it can get sticky when you sweat.

After trying out 1 bottle of this, we went ahead and bought 10 more.:)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312205705160831/k2311a0522/5.22.09