Aigo’s A020 MP3 watch  » Watches  »
  • Collecting cool gadgets is kind of my passion, and for that whenever a new kind of gadget is out in market, I always buy it at first with any cost
  • The price was affordable, and i bought it
  • Besides being a good looking watch it has some cool features, like I said before it is MP3 watch, so I am able to listen to my favourite songs in it easily with a great sound quality, and I do not need any IPods now
  • And the best thing is that it comes only within 70-80 dollar

• by kuak

Collecting cool gadgets is kind of my passion, and for that whenever a new kind of gadget is out in market, I always buy it at first with any cost. When I heard that a MP3 watch is out in the market, I went to buy it without waiting, it was a very cool looking watch from a company named “Aigo”.

The

price was affordable, and i bought it.

It is a MP3 watch, and it is a cool gadget to own.

It has a black coloured stripe, and the dial is silver in colour.

The overall look of the watch is very sporty, and you will love to see this watch wrapping around your wrist.

Besides being a good looking watch it has ...

• some cool features, like I said before it is MP3 watch, so I am able to listen to my favourite songs in it easily with a great sound quality, and I do not need any IPods now.

It has a decent 512 MB memory, and e can transfer files with the micro USB port very fast.

When you wear this watch you

will feel like you are a spy working undercover, even you will start to feel like you have become James Bond.

And believe me friends it is really a cool gadget to own, and impress your friends or love ones.

And the best thing is that it comes only within 70-80 dollar.

So, it is really cheap, and it is very useful too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642105705040831/k2311a0521/5.21.09