Diabetic Tussin  » Medicine  »
  • I just got over a cold and noticed a lot of other people seem to be sick right now so I thought it would be a great time to review Diabetic Tussin

• by leohorn

I just got over a cold and noticed a lot of other people seem to be sick right now so I thought it would be a great time to review Diabetic Tussin. I must admit I’m a baby when I get sick and never cared what medicine did to my blood sugar just as long as I felt better.

Well this time

I sent my hubby to the store to get me something I gave him a list of symptoms I wanted fixed so he brings home two bottles of this stuff one for day time and one for night time.

I groaned and grabbed a bottle and took my two teaspoons it tasted so bad, but I am a baby about taking medicine ...

• too so I tried not to let that bother me.

After some time I did feel better it seems to work as well as anything else and my blood sugar did not go up so that was a good thing.

That night I tried the night time stuff and again the taste was awful but I fell asleep easily and slept most

of the way through the night, when I woke up I took some more and drifted happily off to sleep again.

All in all this works about the same as everything else out there but it is great if you are a diabetic because it will not mess with your sugar levels.

I do think it tastes a little worse but hey it’s worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262105705010831/k2311a0521/5.21.09