Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend

• by krazydayz
      Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend is a coffee that has a unique flavor and scent. It is finely ground, and mountain grown. It is FRESH.

It is BOLD. It is SATISFYING.

Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend comes from Folgers. Folgers is a name you can trust to provide you quality coffee.

They deliver what you’d expect in

a coffee. Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend is a great thing to wake up to in the morning! It’s aroma alone will put a smile on your face :) Your first sip of this unique blend will be a little taste of heaven, whether you like it black, with a bit of sugar, or with cream and sugar.

...

• Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend comes in a rugged plastic container, sealed for freshness. No more fighting with the tin can.

No more metal taste to your coffee. No more struggling with the can opener to open an oversized can.

The plastic container features a plastic seal. Simply lift at the edge and pull.

It is that easy!!!

This coffee is available in many sizes, from small containers to the large and everlasting 34. 5 ounce container!!! It costs about the same as the others, and is worth every cent.

I highly recommend Folgers Country Roast Medium Roasted Blend to all coffee drinkers. It is 100% PURE coffee.

It is a coffee experience that you will never forget :)

cophee phreak says :

Wow. This review reads as though it was written by the manufacturer. And I could not disagree more Yes, the container is rugged and easy to open Yes, the coffee has a unique flavor and scent

Problem is, it ain’t a GOOD flavor Its a medium roast so it definitely is not BOLD. But that’s OK, I didn’t buy it for a strong flavor I reckoned it would be mellow and smooth. Instead, the flavor is flat and slightly bitter, with no sweetness or nuttiness at all to alleviate the muddy aftertaste. And boy, does it have an aftertaste

Now, to be clear I have been drinking Folger’s since I was ten (and yes, there was much milk and sugar in those early years) which means that I have been a loyal customer for 42 years now. Oh sure, I have strayed on occasion (love ya Melitta ) but I always come back to my 100% Colombian, Brazilian Blend and Black Silk. These are my faves, although I would never turn down a cup of Gourmet Supreme or Classic Roast. Black, iced or with a shot of half-n-half I have kept coming back to America’s top brand of coffee.

But this time I think Folger’s missed the mark. So, in my opinion, if you’d like a medium roast coffee stick with the Classic or Brazilian and LEAVE THIS STUFF ALONE.

Donovan says :

My favorite is a bold latin coffee or columbian and even brazilian is very good but i find folgers on the upside cheap and easy to find but on the downside lacking in a satisfying flavor and boy doesit result in some bad coffee breath just make sure to drink it before you brush you teeth or people may think you do chewing tobacco which is a coment i have gotten from more then one person and on more than one occasion.

Daniel Chon says :

For black coffee drinkers I would recommend illy coffee. Perfect with a sweet pastry to balance the strong slightly chocolate coffee taste.

hundredarticles says :

I like Folger’s Country Roast Coffee. Most of the times I drink instant coffee. But according to me filtered one will be more tastier and good.

Joanna says :

I am a big fan of Folgers coffee. I like to try different brands whenever possible, but Folgers is always my back-up. Like Donovan says though, Folgers does tend to leave me with a bad case of coffee breath. That being said, I have found that it helps to use filtered water for some reason.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727097050530/k2311a0927/9.27.05