Need For Speed Underground 2  » Games  »
  • Need For Speed Underground 2 is simply the best racing game ever

• by kuak

I am playing “Need For Speed” for many years now, and this game called “Need For Speed Underground 2″ is one of my favorite in the series. I have completed this game for more than 5 times, and i just love to play this game.

It has a great graphical appearance, and also

it has a very realistic sound too.

The gameplay always attract me to play the game, and as I played all the “NFS” series, but I just love “Need For Speed Underground 2″ gameplay, because it is realistic, and very attractive, The cars are looking really cool in the game, and they are ...

• looking really real in the night atmosphere of the game, and running fast cars in night time feels awesome inside, and that is why I play this game the most of the time.

Overall I have to say that it is my favorite of all among the racing games I played till now,

and I will play this game in the future also.

It is fast cars are awesome, the game play is cool, so what do we want n a good racing game, it has everything in it.

I just can’t live without it.

Need For Speed Underground 2 is simply the best racing game ever.

Need For Speed Underground 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282105704930831/k2311a0521/5.21.09